BIBITY BOOPS I HAVE AQUIRED SOME BOOKS!
Story time: Back in November last year when I was smoller by 0.5 cm I decided to order myself some book since 1. It was Black Friday aka SALES aka I can afford more books ISN’T THIS AMAZING?? 2. Christmas was coming so I can get my parentals to pay for at least half of them. A BARGAIN. and 3. TREAT YO’ SELF.
Well then these books decided they didn’t want this to be the most wonderful time of the year and proceeded to get lost in the post in an act of rebellion. BUT THEY’RE HERE NOW.
*also look I’ve made this gif that I’m quite fond of
- Warcross : I love Marie Lu and good woman she has now written in all genres under the sun?? I think she might want to take over the industry…and I’m kinda fine with that sure.
- Bone Gap : I have been screamed at and bribed with cake to read this book ok. Never read a Paperfury blogpost without preparing yourself to leave with a craving for cake, world domination and 689 new books. And I’m weak so I succumbed to curiosity.
- I Capture the Castle : Ok so THIS IS ACTUALLY MASSIVE? I am scared help. But I saw some of my fave authors talking about it sooo I must brave trough it.
- Language of Thorns : The Grishaverse is one of my favorite words in the entire world. AND IT’S HARDCOVER AND SO SO PRETTY.
- Tower of Dawn : I’m still waiting for the day somebody will question me on why I’m always going on about hating alpha males yet I still read Throne of Glass. Yet it’s addicting dudes.
- Crazy Rich Asians : This is exactly what the title says AND I’M LOVING IT. It’s so funny omg. Also I’m so excited for the movie adaptation (starring an all-asian cast!!).
- Good Night Stories for Rebel Girls: 100 Tales of Extraordinary Women : This is such an awesome concept I had to have it. On each page there is a famous woman in history and her story is told and aghhh it’s just so cool.
- All the Crooked Saints : Why? BECAUSE MAGGIE STIEVFATER THAT’S WHY. Also yes another Paperfury caused buy I am a mere weak lizard leave me beee.
- the princess saves herself in this one : I like all the feminist poetry and this one seems to be quite hyped.
- The Accident Season : THIS IS MY FAVORITE AUTHOR OF EVER OF COURSE I’LL BUY AND READ EVERYTHING SHE WRITES LOOK AT ME BEING TRASH. Also I have been held at knife point to read it immediately so (you KNOW WHO YOU ARE).
- Autoboyography : So this is incredibly pretty and it has so many great reviews I MUST READ IT.
- The Incredible Adventures of Cinnamon Girls : Just look a that title because IT ME. It sounds like the title to my biography so of course I had to buy it. And this cover is so pretty thank you UK for sometimes doing something right.
Also…this is AWKWARD.
Shout out to Book Depository for mailing me some more copies because the first ones didn’t arrive on time! You guys rock and I swear to never complain about your shipping to Romania ever again. Just keep feeding me books.
I now have duplicates and my friends are going to get some really gay books for their birthdays (perfect…the gay agenda is SPREADING).
- Starfish : I WON THIS ONE IN A GIVEAWAY BY THE AUTHOR AND?? LOOK HOW GORGEOUS?? I am deeply in love with the cover and I think I’ve been flailing over this book since before it came out so this is amazing!!
AND IT’S SIGNED!!
So many amazing books….it’s a pity that I’m in a reading slump. Also super busy and stressed with school. So I haven’t had the time to properly read something for fun since last year and I’m super duper behind on my reading challenge BUT I’LL CATCH UP!!! SOMEHOW!! HOPEFULLY!!